An audio frequency analyzer
MTuner is an advanced audio frequency analyzer created mostly for tuning guitars and other instruments. With the aid of this plugin, you will be able to analyze and tune frequencies.MTuner detects frequency, note and deviation from correct pitch in cents - resolves frequencies in range 50Hz to 2kHz, which is enough for most instruments and vocals. MTuner features a history log - displays more than 20 previous notes, which is useful to quickly convert melodies into notes. Requirements:
· VST Host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.