A powerful video converter / joiner / splitter and DVD ripper
Quick Video Converter is a digital video Converter / Joiner / Cutter for a user-friendly price. It's the perfect program for home studio processing and for people who are just getting started with video converting and editing. Quick Video Converter is a software that allows you convert video files. The main function of Quick Video Converter is to convert video files from one format to another, cut a part of file into new video file, merge two or more files in one, rip full or parts of video DVD/SVCD/VCD to video files. Here are some key features of "Quick Video Converter":
· Video preview: Quick Video Converter provides a video preview player, support most popluar video formats.
· Batch Video Converter: Convert supported video files between different formats with output quality adjusting.
· DVD Ripper: Extract full or parts of your Video DVD to video files.
· SVCD/VCD Ripper: Extract full or parts of your SVCD/VCD to video files.
· Batch Video Cutter: Split a part of video file into new video files by selecting the start time and end time.
· Video Joiner: Merge selected video files into one video file.
· Convert videos for iPod.
· Audio Extractor: Extract audio from video to MP3, WAVE, WMA.
· Frames Extractor: Extract video frames to pictures, such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIF, PNG.
Support video file formats:
· AVI (DivX, XviD, MS MPEG4, Uncompressed, Cinepak and other);
· MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 Video)
· DVD (VOB)
· VCD / SVCD (DAT/MPG)
· WMV (Windows Media Video);
· RM (Real Networks Video).
· ASF(Advanced Streaming Format)
· MOV(QuickTime Video)
· FLV(Flash Video)
· WAVE, MP3, WMA
· BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIF, PNG
· Pentium or better
· 128 MB RAM or more
· Sound card
· Enough free hard disk space to store output video/audio files
· Only 15 files can be converted or joined in the unregistered version