Algoritmic reverb with spatial positioning system
The MReverb VST plugin was developed to be a special reverb designed for mixing, particularly spatial positioning, which has been a very hard and time-consuming task. Here are some key features of "MReverb":
· Spatial positioning system - using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
· Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting!
· Fully algoritmic and true stereo reverb - MReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails...
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MReverb has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.