A traditional wave-shaping plugin
MWaveShaper is an audio filter that was designed to bring you the possibility of easily changing the wave shape of your music tracks. Unlike other plugins it has an adjustable shape instead of a few predefined shapes. Here are some key features of "MWaveShaper":
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
· Fully automatable.
· VST host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Surround is now off by default, because it causes problems with some hosts (known are FL Studio and Studio One). If you use surround processing, please enable "Activate surround" in the plugin settings, it will enable all plugins at once.
· Band editor in equalizers doesn't close when clicking on a band type any more and shows filter steepness.
· Fix: Plugins could crash in AU when requested mono to stereo configuration.
· Fix: Styles are now moved to user data folder, because some computers have permission problem with all-users directory.
· Fix: MFilter caused massive gain in parallel mode in some special circumstances.
· Fix: Analyzer in equalizers didn't show correct spectrum if activated after upsampling change.