Sends and receives both personal, group messages and files securely and safely
Bopup Messenger is a secure instant messenger designed to communicate over LAN and enterprise-size networks. This clear, easy to use and light-weight IM client offers a set of corporate features and answers most of the business needs you may have.With this Bopup Messenger, you can easily connect users from all other offices and locations to one IM workspace and exchange files, urgent and extended messages with links, font and color formatting and emoticons, and can receive assigned files from the IM server. Organize your personal contact list that is accessible to you from any workplace and see who is online and available to communicate among your contacts.Messaging and File Transfer are encrypted with strong algorithms so that personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if you send messages and files via the Internet. You will never lose any information you exchange because offline data are stored and automatically delivered by the server when the recipient goes online. No user experience and skills are needed to use the program.The smart and comfortable user interface with advanced usability options and popup notifications allows you to join the IM network in a few mouse clicks. The messenger completely supports the Terminal Server/Citrix environment and can be used simultaneously by multiple users on one computer.Bopup Messenger can automatically download and install updates from the IM server. The centralized client/server architecture offers complete and flexible management for controlling your IM infrastructure. The central server logs all user activity and archives all messages and transfers.It allows you to manage messaging groups, users' contact information and permissions to send and view other users, assign and distribute important files and documents to users.It is easy to import user accounts from Active Directory (LDAP). Several authentication modes are supported: Simple, Windows Authentication or login/password pair. Here are some key features of "Bopup Messenger":
· All messages and file transfers are encoded with strong encryption algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate IM safe and secure.
· The centralized management of user groups allows organizing a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions available to each user.
User Presence Status:
· See the current status of each user in your Contact List, i.e. Online, Away, Offline (Not available). Manage your own status.
Contact List access:
· Organize your personal Contact List and access it from any workplace and location.
Ease of Use:
· The smart and handy user interface is intuitive and easy. It really is.
Offline Messaging and File Transfer:
· Deliver important information to users even if they are currently unavailable and receive such messages and files. Offline messages and transfers are stored on the IM server and automatically delivered to the recipient when he goes online.
· Receive files and documents that are assigned to you on the IM server. This feature offers an easy and secure distributing files and directories with a set of advanced flags.
· Select your favorite messages with important information and they will be always in your message list until you delete them.
Terminal Server support:
· The complete support for the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. The messenger can be used by multiple users connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or by several users who have logon sessions on the same computer.
· Receive notifications and urgent messages from the IM server and stay updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically sent by the server on the scheduled time and at the specified intervals.
Message and Transfer Logging & Archiving:
· Browse, search and view the entire message and transfer archives on the IM server. Print information for any period, for any person.
Instant Updates from the IM server:
· The messenger can be instantly updated from the central IM server. This feature allows you to keep client versions up-to-date and deploy new software updates and patches in a completely automated way without having to manually install it on all user computers.
· 533 MHz processor
· 256 MB of RAM
· 3 MB of free disk space
· TCP/IP connection
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added separate notification settings for receiving personal and group/news messages.
· Settings related to sending instant messages moved to a new tab of the options dialog box.
· The "OpenMinimizedSendingDialog" setting moved from hidden to GUI interface.
· A lot of changes and minor improvements.