A handy tool for database comparison and analysis
Data Compare SQL is a useful application that was designed to help you load and analyze differences in the data contained in your databases. It can also assist you in synchronizing a production database with a development one and transfer data to SQL Azure Server. Data Compare SQL is also capable of generating T-SQL script for all data in your tables. Here are some key features of "Data Compare SQL":
Support for all SQL Server versions including SQL Azure:
· Connect to SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQl Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2011, and SQL Azure to compare databases. It's not necessary the source and the target servers have to be of the same version, you can easily transfer data to newer or older server version, or migrate to a cloud.
Compare all possible data types including data conversion:
· Data Compare SQL can compare and synchronize any built-in or user data type, moreover if you migrating data to a database with new schema, you'll be able to convert data as you would use CAST or CONVERT function. This is the only software that is able to find rows with incompatible values during data conversion.
Works 2-15 times faster than industry standard tools:
· This software is designed by true professionals, that's why it outperforms any other similar tool. This is perfect solution to compare and synchronize huge databases with billions of rows.
Lots of comparison and synchronization options:
· Data Compare SQL provides plenty of options that allows to adjust the desired behavior for your case.
Filter rows by WHERE clause:
· This special option adds WHERE clause into SELECT statement when fetching rows from a table or a view, thus you can compare only specified range of rows and save much time for large tables.
Analyse data difference in details:
· Many tools show the comparison result when all object pairs are done, but Data Compare SQL allows you to view row differences right after the comparison of a particular object pair is complete. In the result grid, which doesn't 'eat' memory and works fast whatever the number of rows, you'll see data for new, missing, different, and identical rows, where the differences are highlighted.
Full data transfer or partial data synchronization:
· The result view is dotted with check-boxes that includes into (or excludes from) synchronization: objects; all rows found as source-only, different, target-only; any particular row.
Generate T-SQL script to update target database:
· Data compare SQL has two options to update the target database: create a file with T-SQL synchronization script which you can execute any time you want, or update target database on-the-fly without consuming hard disk space for intermediate T-SQL script file.
Generate INSERTs for all or particular data in tables:
· You can find special option 'Full data overwriting mode' which is designed to transfer data from one database to another with overwriting existing data. But it also allows to generate only INSERT statements for particular tables (and even for particular columns and rows!) by simply comparing a database with itself.
Import settings from most popular tools:
· You can import project settings from one of the three most popular comparison tools.
Ultra convenient and stylish user interface:
· We don't want to burden you with tons of manual pages, therefore we just added as much hints and tool tips as possible.
· SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2011 / SQL Azure
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Minimum screen resolution of 1024x576
· 256 MB RAM, 8 MB hard disk space
· 15 days trial period