Besides sorting pictures, this program supports audio files playing feature and visualization of the MP3 information.
3D Photo Browser Light is a file explorer, which makes editing, viewing and organizing your images, 3D files and audio files easier. For each directory, 3D Browser Light displays high quality thumbnails for each recognized files, computed in a background thread.3D Browser Light recognized more than 60 image formats, many 3D formats and most of audio files. Several customizable display modes, sort modes and files filters makes browsing directories very comfortable. Images or scenes can be displayed or edited with the 3D Browser Light viewers or in an external application, using the fast application access toolbar, drag & drop, or the application selection dialog.Each file has its own property sheet which displays information such taking-picture condition (for images issued from a digital camera) or faces & points number, materials information for 3D files. Here are some key features of "3D Photo Browser Light":
· Display thumbnails for all recognized files stored in local, network or CD-Rom folders.
· Display ZIP files content and preview all recognized files.
· Display the content of a multi-folders selection.
· Automatic rotation for images shoot with a digital camera.
· Display modes: list / small icons / thumbnails (with zoom in/out feature).
· Customizable help tooltips for displaying the information you want about your files.
· Automatic update when files are modified outside 3D Photo Browser.
· Custom display mode, which allows displaying file preview with the most useful information about your files.
· Group display mode allows to logically group files together
· Images, video and GIF animated viewer and editor.
· OpenGL viewer including several rendering mode.
· Audio files playing feature and visualization of the MP3 information (author, title, length...).
· Various ways to open your files and edit them in another application (fast application toolbar, drag & drop, application selector...).
· Fade in-out slides show (displays your images and 3D scenes with the information you need)
· Advanced file association to 3D Photo Browser
· Common file features (copy, rename, move delete, drag & drop files, new folder...).
· Folders browsing history.
· Fast folder access window.
· Combined files operations (copy/delete/rename) for associated files (images and audio files which share the same name).
· Files attributes edition (read only/hidden) and possibility to update the created and modification date.
· Many filter modes.
· Custom filter edition to display only the files you need.
· Sort thumbnails in the way you want, using drag and drop.
· Specific information associated with files
· Display advanced information about file properties (image width / height, EXIF information issued from digital camera, faces and points number, materials for 3D scenes).
· Edit information (author, notes, title...) and associate them to any files whatever their types.
Visualize information associated to files:
· Edit keywords and associate them to any files whatever their types.
· Visualize keywords associated to files.
· Edit MP3 files information.
· Visualize MP3 files information.
Search for files:
· Search for files feature. The results are displayed as if it was any other files directory.
· Save search results.
· Album creation
· Album visualization
· Edit favorites and get a fast access to most used folders.
· Create thumbnails and catalogues for files, which are on removable support (CD-Rom, Zip...). Once created, you can consult them offline: no need to insert the removable support.
· Viewing & editing images with the 2D viewer
· Display image channels (alpha) and open several images in the same viewer
· Play video in full screen mode
· Play animated GIF
· Raw image format support (Canon, Nikon, Sony, Casio, Minolta, Pentax, Leica, Fuji...)
· Thumbnails update using the current image channel or video frame
· Slides show, view next and previous image.
· Rename / Delete displayed file features.
· Copy / paste and image to / from clipboard
· File format conversion.
· Extract images from video
· Image manipulation features: crop, automatic crop, resize, rotate, "Rotate to vertical", "Rotate to horizontal", flip...
· Color adjustment (contrast, gamma, Hue / Saturation / Luminosity...).
· Wide range of filters: Gaussian blur, unsharp mask, despeckle...
· JPEG Lossless features to rotate flip or crop a JPEG image.
· JPEG compression ratio estimation for an optimal used of the jpeg format.
· Keep profiles during data processing (icc, iptc, exif information) for JPEG, TIFF, PSD... files formats.
· Print feature.
Viewing & editing images with the 3D viewer:
· Open several scenes in the same viewer
· View textures
· View vertex colors
· View 3D patches
· Optimize your scenes by reducing the polygon number using Polygon Cruncher (additional license)
· Batch object optimization (additional license)
· Visualization tools (Rotate, zoom, auto zoom, pan…)
· Lighting control.
· Materials & objects information and edition dialogs.
· Slides show, view next and previous image
· Rename / Delete displayed file features.
· Thumbnails update using the current point of view
· Settings for the default point of view used for thumbnails computation
· Twain (scanner) and Wia (digital camera) importation
· Export a slides show, including texts and transitions, as an executable file *.exe (Windows NT/2000/XP only).
· Use an image as desktop wallpaper
· JPEG Lossless features which allows rotating or flipping a set of JPEG files, keeping images quality.
· Rename and number a set of files using a custom name pattern.
· 128 MB RAM minimum
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add Buy application feature and a direct shortcut to application registration web page.
· Seach feature on file name (simple mode) and canceling a search has been improved.
· A single dialog box is displayed when some files are missing in an album.
· Sketchup support now works under 3D Photo Browser x64 bits.
· 3ds Max plugins now works for both x32 and x64 bits version of 3D Photo Browser. This means that you can run 3ds Max x32 bits and send a file to 3D Photo Browser x64 bits (and vice versa).
· Same things for Maya plugin.
· 3ds Max 2012 plugin support
· Maya 2012 plugin support