Universal Database Manager and SQL Client
DBeaver is a handy and reliable database tool designed for developers and database administrators.It is a Java-based application that supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, Sybase and any database which has a JDBC driver. Here are some key features of "DBeaver":
· Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
· It is multiplatform.
· It is based on opensource framework and allows to write various extensions (plugins).
· It supports any database which has JDBC driver.
· It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
· There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL in version 1.0) and different database management utilities (ERD view in version 1.0).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allows to browse all Oracle-specific metadata like packages, views, sequences, procedures, tablespaces, users, roles, etc
· Fully supports XML data type, supports Object and Collection types in read-only mode
· Supports execution plan explain
· Manages server sessions
· Driver management was updated – now all drivers are “external”. JDBC drivers does not shipped with DBeaver anymore. But, as before, drivers will be atomatically downloaded on demand (e.g. when you make new connection). Or you may download drivers from official source and configure it in DBeaver manually.
· MySQL driver performance improved
· Ingres database driver
· Linter database driver
· Context help update (special thanks to Adam Peaslee for the verification and updates of product documentation)
· Many UI updates
· Bug fixes