An application that can enhance your file browsing experience
Listary is an application that will display a list of results as soon as you start typing. It is an enhancement utility for the default list control used everywhere: Windows Explorer, Task Manager, Registry Editor, and many other programs. Note: Free for personal use only. Here are some key features of "Listary":
Select items quickly:
· With the help of Listary you'll be able to select an item from the list by typing the content. Unlike default lists, you can edit your input to fix typos and you don't need to type so quickly.
· Listary provides some small but useful commands. For example, you can open a command-line window in the current directory while using Windows Explorer or a file dialog by typing "/cmd" and pressing Enter.
· A wealth of shortcut keys makes it more convenient to select an item from a big list.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Favorite folders can be expanded automatically
· New: Open the file selected in your file manager in standard file open/save dialogs
· New: Drag and drop a file to Listary toolbar to open it in file dialogs