Ideal Remote Access and VPN Solution
The NeoRouter Free application was designed to help you manage and connect to all your computers from anywhere. It gracefully integrates Remote Access, File Sharing, Virtual Private Network, User and Access Management. Here are some key features of "NeoRouter Free":
Roaming user profile:
· You can sign in from any computer using the same account and your profile (including the computer list and your preference) will roam with you.
· NeoRouter can setup direct peer-to-peer (P2P) connection between computers. When direct P2P connection is impossible (e.g. your computer is behind a corporate firewall), NeoRouter relays the network traffic through your own router, while other VPN products relay through a central server geologically located far away and shared by thousands of other users.
Advanced user management and access control:
· You can create multiple users with different privileges, and grant accesses to a computer or a service individually. For example, you can prevent your gamer friend Bob from accessing the photos you shared with mom.
· Add-ons extend NeoRouter and let you perform additional tasks over the virtual network.
· Proxy support allows you access your virtual network behind proxy servers that support HTTP Proxy, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols.
· You can put your computer to standby mode to conserve electricity and NeoRouter can wake up the computer when you actually use it.
· NeoRouter does not rely on a central server for connectivity, so you do not need to worry about the unexpected server maintenance and downtime.
Run as a windows service:
· NeoRouter provides this feature for free, while other VPN products charge a fee for this feature.
Unlimited network capacity:
· There is no limit on how many computers can join the network or how many users can be created.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· IPv6 support. NeoRouter can now support both IPv6 and IPv4 for underlying client-server connections and peer-to-peer connections. NeoRouter server and client can run on computers with public or NAT'd IPv4 address, computers with public IPv6 address, or computers with dual stacks. NeoRouter can connect these computers with various connection types into a virtual LAN and allow user to access them remotely
· Direct P2P connection can be established between two IPv4 computers or two IPv6 computers. Connection between an IPv4 only computer and an IPv6 only computer is relayed through NeoRouter server
· IPv6 is supported on all platforms except for Android and Tomato firmware
· Full View and Personalized View of computer list. With Full View enabled, one can see the full computer list and new computer will be added to the list automatically. One can easily switch between those views
· Implemented incoming connection throttle feature in NeoRouter Server and optimized sign in module to void high...