A real time spell checker for Internet Explorer.
Ever since Internet Explorer was created, it has lacked an essential feature; Real Time spell check. Speckie is a small Internet Explorer add-on that features a dedicated Real Time spell check for your browser. Now works with IE 9! Requirements:
· Internet Explorer
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to specify the installed dictionary directory (licensed users only).
· Added the ability to select which user dictionary a word is added to when using more than one dictionary for spell checking.
· Words in user dictionaries are now sorted alphabetically when displayed in the Settings page.
· Duplicate words in user dictionaries are now removed when displayed in the Settings page.
· Updated MSI packages to allow setting of the install path and installed dictionaries path directly via the installer (licensed users only).
· Changed the location of user dictionaries on Windows Vista/7 to comply with IE's Protected Mode Restrictions. The location is unchanged on Windows XP.
· Fixed the ability to edit user dictionaries while IE's protected mode is enabled on Windows Vista/7.
· Fixed an issue that disabled spell checking until a new window/tab was opened.
· Fixed an issue that resulted in an incomplete Settings page.
· Fixed the installer not preserving settings on uninstall prom...