Synchronize your Windows Mobile device, your iPhone or your Android device with Thunderbird and Sunbird on your PC
BirdieSync is a professional application designed to enable you to synchronize your Windows Mobile device (contacts, events, tasks and mails), your iPhone (contacts) or your Android device (contacts) with Thunderbird with Lightning extension installed and Sunbird on your PC.Thanks to its own synchronization engine, contacts, events, tasks and mails are synchronized as soon as your mobile is connected to your PC. Every creation, modification or deletion of an item on one of the devices are automatically transferred to the other one. So you only have one address book and calendar to manage and you can consult and manage your mails on your mobile. Your information is always up to date.BirdieSync is available for the following Windows mobile platforms:· Pocket PC 2003· Smartphone 2003· Pocket PC 5.0· Smartphone 5.0· Pocket PC 6.0 - 6.5· Smartphone 6.0 - 6.5BirdieSync is available for the following iPhone operating systems:· IOS 3.x· IOS 4.xBirdieSync is available for the following Android operating systems:· Android 2.x Here are some key features of "BirdieSync":
Contacts, appointments, tasks and mails synchronization:
· BirdieSync supports synchronization of Windows Mobile devices with Thunderbird contacts and mails, and Lightning or Sunbird events and tasks. It also supports synchronization of iPhone contacts and Android contacts with Thunderbird.
· You can choose which address books, calendars and mail folders you want to synchronize with your mobile.
· BirdieSync supports the synchronization with WebDAV, calDAV and WCAP remote calendars.
· BirdieSync is easy to install and configure, and is well integrated to Thunderbird and Sunbird to make easier its use. Synchronization is automatically done each time you connect your mobile to your PC and you can still use Thunderbird or Sunbird while regularly synchronizing
BirdieSync is compatible with different versions of Thunderbird:
· Portable Thunderbird on USB memory key
· U3 Thunderbird on U3 USB memory key
BirdieSync is compatible with different versions of Sunbird:
· Portable Sunbird on USB memory key
· BirdieSync is compatible with Lightning Thunderbird extension and provides Pocket Outlook appointment and task synchronization with Lightning events and tasks. Lightning can be installed on the classical version of Thunderbird as well as on the portable versions.
· Synchronize Thunderbird and Sunbird with several mobile devices
· Synchronize each mobile with several PCs (home, work and a laptop for instance)
· Connect your Windows Mobile device through USB, infrared, secured Bluetooth connection or connect your iPhone or Android device over-the-air (Wi-Fi or cellular connection)
· ActiveSync 4.5 (only for Windows Mobile devices)
· Thunderbird 3.1
· Lightning 1.0b2
· Sunbird 1.0b1
· 21 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· To avoid problems with some specific Android devices, it was necessary to create an independant BirdieSync account to store contacts on the device. Contacts must be now created in BirdieSync account to be synchronized, and no longer in the default account of the Android device. Therefore, if your Android device had already been synchronized with BirdieSync, it will be necessary to synchronize again all the contacts from Thunderbird to the empty BirdieSync account. To avoid duplicates with contacts already synchronized in the default account, it is necessary to remove them. The option to remove them will be displayed at the first synchronization. You may choose this option if you want to avoid having duplicates (the same contact would be present in the default account and in BirdieSync account). You can also remove events in the default account later using the menu "Remove events" on the mobile device.
· Android: Contacts are now synchronized in BirdieSync account and no long...