This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components
The name OCCT comes from OverClock Checking Tool. This application will let you benchmark and overclock your system components.OCCT Perestroika will provide users with two CPU benchmark test (OCCT's own test and Linpack) and two other tests designerd for the graphics card and power supply. Here are some key features of "OCCT Perestroika":
· Up to 16-core support ( for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
· Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU or RAM, ... )
· CPU and Motherboard detection
· Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
· Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test : Unique feature !
· Multi-language support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Main screen resolution will be detected when the user clicks on Fullscreen checkbox in GPU:3D and Power Supply tabs.
· SLI/Crossfire detection improved
· Translation files updates
· A sanity check has been added that verifies that the .exe tests are there, all of them. Seems an "of course", but this ensures the integroty of the download, and that the user indeed uncompress the .zip file with the folder intact.
· Help has been added on the Shader Complexity value
· The red square used to display text in the GPU:3D test has been made wider. We thus jumped to GPU:3D v0.71. Minor modification, i know.