Network Wide Free Disk Space Monitoring Tools
Corner Bowl Disk Monitor is a network wide disk monitoring tool enabling IT to centrally manage free disk space, content and access. Monitor free disk space, SMART predictive failure notifications and directory sizes.Generate reports such as: largest files, file access permissions, recently accessed files, inactive files, duplicate files, file extension break down and more. Automatically delete unnecessary temporary files on all your servers and user workstations. Corner Bowl Disk Monitor comprises of a Windows Service, management interface application, as well as a tray icon application for user interface alerts.A combination of administrator shares and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is used to remotely manage computers meaning there are no installation requirements on remotely managed computers. Disk Monitor uses multi-threaded code to monitor disks, delete temporary files, and generate reports enabling hundreds of disks to be managed simultaneously. Here are some key features of "Corner Bowl Disk Monitor":
· Monitors free disk space, change in free space, SMART predictive disk failure notifications and online status.
· Automatically creates disk utilization summary reports ideal for large networks.
· Displays standard SMART variables such as disk temperature and raw read error rate.
· Automatically deletes temporary files on all networked computers.
· Monitors directory sizes, change in directory size and number of files.
· Provides access permission reports to aid systems administrators during compliance auditing cycles.
· Generates largest files, file extension break down and active or idle file reports.
· Sends notification and saves history when files and directories are changed, created, renamed and deleted.
· Creates directory size and sub-directory detail summary reports suited for comparing directory structures and content across multiple computers.
· Automatically publishes summary and free disk space reports to your Intranet web server.
· Supports fully customizable email alerts as well as many other types of notifications and actions including desktop popups, SMS alerts, remote execute and SNMP traps.
· Automatically monitors computers added to the domain or other Active Directory organizational units.
· Includes historical free disk space and directory size charts.
· Optionally stores free disk space and directory size information to SQL Server or MySQL.
· Includes tray icon status.
· Single installation monitors entire network.
· No installation required on managed computers.
· 20 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Previously after creating a new disk monitor when viewing the consumption rate report the daily consumption rate may have been incorrect until after at least one day had passed and several data points had been saved. When scanning hourly, the value should now show a more accurate value during the first day of data retrieval.
· Previously when exploring disks and double-clicking a node within the detail view which causes an access denied error to be thrown the tree view would select the directory in question but the detail view would not clear. The detail view now clears.
· Previously the detail view did not show the file count, directory count and total size columns unless the user manually added them via the customer list view header control in the upper right. The columns are now automatically added to the view.
· The columns within the Largest Files Report did not resize when the report was resized. This bug has been fixed.