An automated batch imaging editor for Webmasters
Batch It! is an automated Batch Imaging Editor which allows you to resize, rename, add captions and more. Batch It! is a must-have tool for webmasters and digital photographers alike.Batch It! supports convert between popular image formats such as GIF, BMP, JPEG, PNG and TIFF. It supports Dot Per Inch modification, JPEG quality and smoothing properties and allows resizing which image aspects ratio. Allows the adding of watermarks. Here are some key features of "Batch It!":
· Batch Upsizing and Downsizing of Images with and without keeping image dimension ratios.
· Batch Resizing while keeping image in a preset frame.
· Add Romanized or Unicode Text Captions or Copyright Tags onto the images or in a created border horizontally or vertically.
· Add Watermark onto the images while providing you the ability to control the transparency factor of the watermark.
· Add effects such as grayscale, negative, old picture effect, auto equalize, sepia and so on.
· Creation of Tile Images
· Batch Red Eye Removal
· Load and Save the processed images to either JPEG 2000, JPEG, BMP, PCX, PNG, GIF (Non-LZW)* and TIFF formats(Including Rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3, G.4 Compression and Uncompessed).
· Control the JPEG, JPEG 2000 and PNG Image Quality Level, including JPEG Smoothing.
· Control the Dot Per Inch Settings of the processed images.
· Batch Rename Files as an integrated or independent feature in the Image Processing function.
· Drag and Drop Filename from the Window Explorer and other source.
· Save and Load Batch Imaging Profiles for future use
· Batch Print Images
· Include Unicode Support to allow you to process images and folders which are not in Romanized Characters
· Pentium 600Mhz
· 128mb RAM
· 20mb Harddisk Space
· 21 days evaluation
· Nag screen
· The program will terminate itself after 3 hours of continuous usage What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed Bug which causes the program to freeze when Add Border option is used