A comprehensive software that has the purpose of helping you organize your staff's training programs.
Track your training records, requirements and compliance with Training Manager 2008. This application will also allow you to print all personnel transcripts and status reports.The Standard Edition of Training Manager is a standalone version designed to run on a single computer. It is intended for departments or organizations where one individual is responsible for training records tracking. This version cannot be networked or shared by multiple people. Here are some key features of "Training Manager Standard Edition 2010":
· Assign training by individual, job function, or group.
· Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
· Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
· Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
· Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
· Print employee transcripts.
· Print employee training plans.
· Minimum 200 MHz processor
· Minimum 32 MB RAM
· Minimum 10 MB Hard Disk space
· 10 records limit