Provides effects such as wah-wah, sweeps
The MFilter VSt plugin was developed to be a generalized version of our MEqualizer with 4 global modulators able to provide effects such as wah-wah, sweeps etc. But MFilter goes much further than you could ever imagine with standard effects. Here are some key features of "MFilter":
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
· 7 filter types for each band.
· Smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph.
· Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you!
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
· Fully automatable.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.