Create macros to automate most common tasks!
With Macro Express Pro you can create timesaving macros for specific applications and global macros that will work with any Windows program. Dozens of wizards are available to help you create the macros that will let you automate common computer tasks, including typing text, launching Web sites, downloading files, and creating reminders. You will be able to launch macros by short keys, hot keys, pop-up menu, a window title, or via a timed schedule.Macro Express also supports the ability to send email. The email feature includes a built-in address book and a wizard that will prompt you for all options, including optional dial-up networking connection. Macro Express is an incredibly powerful macro recorder and playback utility. Automate all of your common tasks by simply turning on the recorder, performing the actions one time, then calling up the macro when needed. Better yet, use one of several available wizards to create your macros. Macro Express will insert text or dates; launch programs and Websites; control your mouse; insert symbols, dates, or time; execute delays, pauses, and repeat loops; cut and paste to the Clipboard; perform window commands; and lots more. It's difficult to imagine a task that Macro Express can't automate. Use it globally or for specific programs, launching macros via Hot Key, ShortKey, mouse clicks, a pop-up menu, or a timed schedule. Create wizards, use the scripting editor, and more. For more powerful and complex macros, it's easy to create if/then/else logic that examines variables and makes decisions based upon what it finds. The macros that you create can pause, wait for input, perform loop logic, resize windows, manipulate clipboard data, and make complex decisions. Requirements:
· Pentium or equivalent or greater
· 56 MB hard disk space
· 30 days trial period What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to edit a macro specified in a 'Macro Run' command from the right-click menu of the script editor. This feature requires that the macro explorer be open in the background.
· Standardized the Find/Replace dialogs in Macro Explorer, Script Editor and the External Script command.
· Pressing the Enter key in the Script Editor's Search box performs the search.
· The last 10 entries in the find dialogs are now remembered and reusable.
· Added the 'Do not process embedded variables' option to many of the 'Variable Set String' and 'Variable Modify String' commands.
· Revised the External Script command. It is now resizable, has improved syntax highlighting, added a new 'Insert Encoded Variable' button and variables can now be encoded to prevent automatic expansion.
· External Script Command: Added Ctrl+F to Search, F3 to Search Next, Shift+F3 to Search Previous and Ctrl+H to Replace.
· Added encoding of variables to the 'External Script' command. Variables entered l...