A traditional tremolo with adjustable shape
MTremolo is an audio filter that enables you to add a nice tremolo effect to your sound files. This plugin also has shape adjusting capabilities. Here are some key features of "MTremolo":
· Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in our plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MTremolo will only slightly modify existing settings.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
· Fully automatable.
· VST host
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.