A 8-band linear phase equalizer designed for mastering. However, due to its very high speed it is suitable for mixing too.
MEqualizerLinearPhase represents a surgical tool for mastering - it has a clear sound with minimal distortion (measured below -160dB). It doesn't smear transients or create mud, nor does it alter the imaging and depth information of the original sound. It is especially useful to enhance or correct difficult material like vocal or instrumental soloists and groups, orchestral recordings and complex mixes, without introducing any unwanted coloring. Here are some key features of "MEqualizerLinearPhase":
· 3 equalization algorithms with (approximately) the same frequency response - true bidirectional filtering algorithm, FFT algorithm and standard minimum phase equalization. Bidirectional filtering provides maximal accuracy and minimal noise ratio. As a supplement MEqualizerLinearPhase implements a standard equalization and FFT algorithm adopted in most cheap linear-phase equalizers.
· Adjustable dry/wet mix - what is impossible for common equalizers due to phase alteration is not impossible for MEqualizerLinearPhase! Using just one slider you can have complete control of the amount of performed equalization.
· Q in range 0.05 to 10 with protection against pops and crackles.
· 7 filter types for each band. - peak, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch.
· Advanced editor and Smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
· Enable, Q, and Actual source level indication inside the shape graph.
· Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
· Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs.
· Fully automatable.
· VST host
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
· Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
· Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
· Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
· Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
· Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
· Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
· Equalizer band points are now slightly smaller.
· Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
· Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.
· Fix: MEqualizerLinearPhase and MAutoEqualizerLinearPhase were showing half roll-offs (12dB/oct instead of 24db/oct).