Create online book from PDF with embed video, audio, flash and links
Flip PDF Professional is page-flipping builder software to help you convert ordinary inactive PDF files into wonderful eBooks! The Flip PDF Pro provides more flexible and powerful functionalities, besides original classical Flip PDF features such as keeping PDF hyperlinks and bookmarks, Flip PDF Pro also enables you to embed video, audio, flash and links into your flipbook pages, use command line to automate the creation of the flash eBooks without opening the Windows desktop application.All in all, this application will help you easily and quickly convert your PDF documents to Flash-based page-flipping eBooks. Here are some key features of "Flip PDF Professional":
· Preview the output effect instantly.
· Apply multiple template.
· Batch convert multiple PDF files to a single or multiple page-flipping eBooks.
· Define your language for published book.
· Import bookmarks (outline) with PDF, and edit them manually.
· Import hyperlinks with PDF, include web link, page link, email link.
· Import text with so text is searchable, define the least search characters.
· Set eBook size, choose landscape or portrait.
· Add password to protect your page flipping book.
· Add watermarks text, image, dynamic date/ time etc to page-flipping ebooks.
· Define titles, keywords and other metadata.
· Define titles, icon, window size for EXE page-flipping ebooks.
· Define book margin size manually.
· Insert background music, always play or define times.
· Set background color and image.
· Set book reading from right to left (such as Arabic).
· Choose hard cover for eBooks.
· Set page-flipping time manually.
· Customize toolbar buttons to set permissions for downloading, printing, sharing, Home button and more.
· Set colors and position (Top/Bottom) for toolbar.
· Set scale for zoom-in function.
· Set control bars to "show" or "hide" in full screen.
· Define open flipbook with bookmark panel shown in left or right side.
· Set open window for link pages.
· Save themes for later easy using.
· Save and Load your project.
· Export and save settings for future uses.
· Set output name mode within batch conversion.
· Provide command line version.
· Pentium or similar processor
· 64MB RAM
· Nag screen
· Watermark on output files What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Replace existing icons on toolbar by editing Icon Flash file;
· Add new icons into toolbar with calling new actions (Float only);
· Add YouTube video into pages;
· Copy projects to related page or all pages.