Receives email from mail servers
Does your company have a sales staff? Do you have leads arriving by email? If so, you probably need a solution that distributes those leads promptly, reliably, and fairly to your staff. The Round-Robin Mailer application was developed to do exactly that. It connects directly to a POP3/IMAP4 mail server, reads all email, and forwards each one to a member of the staff in a rotating fashion. Because we understand how important leads are, Round-Robin Mailer is designed for maximum reliability. It is guaranteed to never lose an email. Here are some key features of "Round-Robin Mailer":
· Receives email from mail servers that support POP3 or IMAP4 access.
· Sends email directly or indirectly via SMTP.
· A staff member can be easily marked "Unavailable" to exclude them from receiving emails.
· An optional work schedule can be specified for each staff member. The staff member will not receive emails outside of the schedule.
· Junior staff members can be assigned a lower percentage of leads.
· Certain types of emails can undergo custom processing. For example, you may want all emails containing the text "residential" to go to a particular staff member.
· Supports archiving of all emails received and forwarded.
· To aid troubleshooting, a detailed operation log can be generated.
· Internet Connection
· 30 days trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the ability to record and report statistics on the number of emails that are forwarded to each staff member over time. Please refer to the help file chapter named "Statistics"
· Added the "Modifications" tab. This allows the incoming email to be modified before it is forwarded
· Major interface improvements, too many to list. Added support for Aero Glass (Vista/2008/7). Improved appearance, layout, margins, skins
· Added support for Internationalized Domain Names (IDN), such as Bücher.ch, in compliance with RFC-3490
· If an error occurs when connecting to an incoming mail server, or when deleting an email, the error message now allows the user to retry. An auto-retry is performed after 30 seconds. This keeps the operation running in the event of a transient Internet connection problem
· The number of successful and failed message deletions is now logged
· When an error notice is sent, it is now sent in a background thread so that the user interface is not frozen
· The "Change To...