Official Web SIte: http://www.mekentosj.com/papers/
Organize your research, all of it.
Papers2 helps you organize over 85 different document types
Papers doesnΓΓé¼Γäót just want your PDFs, it will gladly organize all your documents, whether they are word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, posters, scanned receipts, and many more. Papers even has a dedicated space for your own articles, and conference related materials, like your travel documents and posters.
Some papers are special.
Easily keep track of your own papers and documents
Your papers deserve their own place in Papers. Keep your own work at your fingertips, anytime. Papers keeps track of your manuscripts as well. As soon as you enter a citation, a manuscript file is added to your Papers library. Upgrading a manuscript to published status moves it from manuscripts into the general library, and into My Papers.
Changes since 2.0
* return of the classic dedicated Match view
* search engines settings are now accessible through the toggl-eview
now recognizing correctly last names with von dem particle
* author-autocomplete no longer searches for prefixes import of old-style
keynote files now works
* citations now adds improved support for scrivener
* citations now correctly inserts italicized characters
* citations no longer affects non-papers fields
* made Endnote temporary citations backwards-compatible with Papers1
* added a disable option to the manuscripts menu
* added Papers1 upgrade menu item in purchase menu
* now detecting when trying to enter a Papers1 serial number
improved spotlight indexing
* fixed an author parsing bug
* fixed a bug where two authors would be prefixed with "and".
* fixed an issue with symlinks
* fixed an issue with wrong author and journal counts
* fixed various migration issues
* fixed a problem with activations if the host name is not set
* fixed an issue where resetting matches would not update the inspector
* fixed a graphics glitch with the copy machine effect
* fixed a memory issue related to large thumbnails
* fixed a crash when searching PDFs
* fixed opening about manuscripts help
* fixed an issue where Endnote labels and URIs were not correctly
* fixed a number of Endnote XML import issues
* fixed an issue restarting the app upon library setting changes
migrations is now correctly terminated before certain maintenance events
where relevant we now migrate the document numbers
* added cap on maximum number of generated thumbnails during
* files are now migrated by default to the Articles subdirectory
the built-in Papers help center now defaults to the knowledge base
* This update brings back the collection and path columns, Magic
Manuscripts support for more apps, improved iOS syncing and
inspector editing and a slew of bug fixes.
If you need help there are tutorials at: http://www.mekentosj.com/papers/help15/pgs/gettingstarted.html
Papers for Mac OS X Intel 10.6 Snow Leopard and above
I tested it on OS X.7 - works great!
--- PLEASE SEED ---