Official Web Site: http://www.busymac.com/
BusyCal - Calendar and To Do List Manager for Mac OS X
Sync calendars with MobileMe, Google, the iPhone, and over a LAN
BusyCal is a desktop calendar that allows families and small workgroups to easily and cost-effectively sync calendars with MobileMe, Google, the iPhone, and with other Macs on a local area network. BusyCal is compatible with other applications, devices and services that support CalDAV or Sync Services, including iCal, iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, MobileMe Calendar, Google Calendar, Snow Leopard Snow Leopard CalDAV Server, and more. And it's compatible with BusySync, so you can share calendars with both BusyCal and BusySync users on your network.
Personal productivity tools
BusyCal provides a number of productivity enhancements that you won't find in iCal, including a non-modal info panel; To Dos, including recurring To Dos, that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; customizable calendar views including a List View and scrolling Month and Week Views; live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics and sticky notes; customizable font styles and sizes; and a list of today's events in your menu bar.
BusyCal 1.5.4 ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ July 8, 2011
* Lion compatibility.
* Supports full screen mode on Lion.
* Supports trackpad gestures on Lion.
* Supports new scrollbars on Lion.
* Supports Address Book yearless birthdays on Lion.
* Supports Fantastical.
* Preliminary support for iCloud beta.
* Improved recurring event copy/paste handling.
* Google Calendar meeting requests can be accepted in BusyCal.
* Fixes Google Calendar syncing bug that caused changes in newly
created events to get reverted.
* Fixes WebDAV authentication bug.
* Fixes broken links that contain # character.
* Fixes Mail Event bug when using Outlook 2011.
* Fixes bug affecting repeating To Dos with email alarms.
* Localization changes.
* Sync with MobileMe ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Sync with the new MobileMe Calendar for
online access and wireless syncing with other computers and devices.
* Sync with Google Calendar ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Sync with Google Calendar for online
access and wireless syncing with other computers and devices.
* Sync over a LAN via Bonjour ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Sync calendars with other BusyCal
and BusySync users on your local area network.
* Sync over a WAN via TCP/IP ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Sync calendars with other BusyCal
and BusySync users over the internet.
* Sync with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Sync calendars with the
iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via MobileMe, Google, or iTunes.
* Compatible with Fantastical ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Create events in BusyCal using
Fantastical menu bar app.
* Multi-user editing ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Multiple users can share and edit calendars with
full read-write access. Changes are synced instantly.
* Security ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Calendars can be password protected as read-write or read
only, and encrypted with SSL.
* Recurring ToDos ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Create repeating ToDos that display in the
calendar view and carry-forward until completed.
* Info Panel ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Enter and view event details in a non-modal floating
window or an embedded info pane.
* List View ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Customizable list view lets you filter and sort events by
date, event type, calendar, and more.
* Live Weather ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ View live weather forecasts, sunrise/sunset times, and
moon phases right in your calendar.
* Graphics ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Add graphics to events or days with control over the
position, size and opacity.
* Sticky Notes ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Add virtual sticky notes to your calendar, and share
sync them with others on your network!
* Rich Text ΓΓé¼ΓÇ¥ Stylize the events in your calendar with customizable fonts, sizes,
styles and colors.
Intel Mac OX X.5 or later
--- PLEASE SEED ---