Official Web Site: http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/
If you are using a Mac with 10.6 or newer you should use the Mac App Store version 1.3.1 or newer when it's available.
This is a free torrent because the crack is not finished. The version shared in this torrent is a shareware version that supports OS X 10.5 or newer and Macs with a PowerPC CPU or a newer Intel CPU
Sparrow is a minimalist mail application for Mac. It was designed to keep things simple and efficient. No fancy stuff here... just your mail and nothing else.
Threads Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your mac like never before.
Not so minimalΓΓé¼ª See your mails the way you want. Quickly glance at the preview. Read it in a new window or open the right pane to enjoy Sparrow's full potential.
Notifications Growl is integrated for notifications addicts.
Multiple Accounts Seamlessly switch between your mail accounts.
What's next? Sparrow will soon support several IMAP email providers and integrate labels for Gmail users.
* Extended Sidebar: directly access all your label & folders in the sidebar
* Send & Archive: one of the coolest Gmail feature now available for all
IMAP accounts (Shift-Alt-D)
* Drag and Drop: select any message and simply drag and drop it to
other apps and your desktop
* Hide sidebar: keep it minimal and hide your sidebar for a streamlined
experience. Shit-Cmd-M or a lateral three finger swipe in the sidebar
will do the trick.
* 'Empty trash' button
* View mail source
For Lion OS X users:
* Bounce everywhere: in the sidebar, in the message list and in the
conversation view. Lion goodness all over!
* All animations have been rewritten from the ground up.
* Sidebar animations: account and category switching is faster and
* Message list: we made the scroll more fluid and natural
* Window animations: we killed all window animations to make
Sparrow faster and simpler
* Sidebar scrollbar: it was always possible to scroll the sidebar but we
made this obvious by adding a scrollbar when you can actually scroll.
* Priority inbox behavior: now shows all Priority mails of the inbox
regardless of the fact that they've been read
* Omnifocus: drag a mail in the app to create a new task
* Things: drag a mail on the dock icon to create a new task
* Yahoo compatibility
* DAV Mail compatibility
* MBox mail compatibility
and of course, hundreds of small bugs have been resolved.
OS version: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
--- PLEASE SEED ---