An easy and time-saving way to create exercises, tests and quizzes.
· Multiple Choice Quiz Maker Status
· An award-winning program created with the "Keep it Simple" principle in mind - a fast and easy way to create your own exercises, quizzes and tests.
· Free download of a fully-functional demo version of the Multiple Choice Quiz Maker with many examples of the tests, quizzes and exercises the authoring program creates - some for English grammar and vocabulary and some "just for fun" (Prepositions, James Bond, Flags of the World etc...)
· Makes HTML files which can be viewed with any up-to-date web browser. The tests, quizzes and exercises you make can be integrated in a web page or run as stand-alone programs at home or in the classroom.
· Includes sounds and images to liven up the exercises.
· Easy to install and use with no programming knowledge necessary.
· Fully customisable user interface.
· Multilanguage Unicode capability for the creation of localized quizzes and tests.
· Automatic FTP upload of your quizzes to a web server.
· 4 different quiz templates to choose from - the standard Multiple Choice Template and a new Revision format for self-study. The interest and motivation of the quiz taker is guaranteed!
· One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a small, independently executable file (*.EXE) or into an EBook containing several of your quizzes.
· Quiz Template Editor for the inclusion of additional messages to the quiz taker ... your company logo for example or a link to other pages on your web site.
· Various security options such as code encryption, password protection and a quiz timer for the many users who are planning to use the Multiple Choice Quiz Maker in the classroom or computer laboratory.
· Includes a "Submit Results Option" which makes it possible for the user to send the results of the quizzes to his or her supervisor - by email or via PHP.
· Results Viewer Module to help you to keep track of the quiz results you have received.
· Time-Saving Quiz Database for access to all your questions and answers.
· Fullscreen (kiosk view) window option to improve the appearance of your quizzes in an Internet browser.
· AutoUpdater - Automatically retrieve updates to the MC Quiz Maker program.
· Math and Symbol Editors to facilitate the insertion of formulae and equations in the quizzes.
· Option to select a customized background image for the quizzes and to call a special, easy-to-use HTML editor to modify the quiz files.
· Easy and time-saving import of questions and answers from external sources and quiz files. New opportunities to offer image and text help and feedback to the quiz taker.
· SCORM support for the import of the tests and quizzes you create into Learning Management Systems such as Moodle, Blackboard, Clarion etc.
· One-click compilation of your HTML quizzes into a web archive (.mht) file. This is a single, easily distributable file which can be viewed in Internet Explorer and which contains not only your quiz but also all required supplementary details (sounds, images etc.). It avoids any hassle with uploading multiple files and folders to your Internet server.
· Includes a flexible Task Manager Template to help with the organization and easy presentation of your quizzes.
· Opportunity to quickly and easily re-arrange the order of the quiz questions.
· A dual core processor is recommended with a minimum of 512 MB RAM
· A Windows resolution of 1024x768 and HiColor (32 bit). It also operates successfully with higher or lower screen resolutions.
· It has been tested with both large and normal fonts installed.
· 30-day trial version.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The present update solves one or two minor compatibility issues with recent releases of the Firefox and Chrome browsers.