Mastering multiband brickwall limiter & loudness maximizer
The MMultiBandLimiter VSt plugin was developed to be an advanced state-of-the-art multiband mastering brickwall limiter and saturator plug-in that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts. You don't need a Ph.D. to achieve great professional quality results with our plug-in and a little work. Here are some key features of "MMultiBandLimiter":
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
· State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handles look-ahead and other features for you. It's flexibility is outstanding, however it's workflow is still incredible - you can basically perform limiting only by adjusting input and output gain!
· Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
· 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MMultiBandLimiter provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing...
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandLimiter has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation.
· VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
· Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
· If not activated, the software stays in demo mode, which generates noise from time to time and opens the developer's website on start-up and contains a clickable region, which opens the developer's website.
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It is now possible to override the default editor size in Settings.
· Added threshold and high-accuracy mode to pitch mode of modulators.
· Added check for updates feature into each plugin's settings.
· Fix: VST3 was causing crashes under some hosts and specific configurations.
· Fix: Envelope draw mode didn't work well with snap to grid enabled.
· Fix: Upsampling latency being reported was invalid.