This is an application developed as a complex Bible studying solution.
Bible-Discovery is an application developed as a complex Bible studying solution.Bible-Discovery contains several Bible translations, dictionaries, tools for helping to understand the texts in the original language, bookmark handling, customizable font size and colour, a biblical text importing pane, and a parallel and comparative Bible read feature. Here are some key features of "Bible-Discovery":
· Digital Ancient Hebrew-English dictionary.
· Digital Ancient Greek-English dictionary.
· Digital Ancient Greek-Hungarian dictionary.
· Tools for helping to understand the texts in original language.
· Strong's numbers for the original Greek (TR) Bible. (Strong's number: etyma of the words in the original text sorted alphabetically, numbered)
· Strong's numbers for the English Bible translated by King James.
· Strong's numbers for the Hungarian Bible translated by Gaspar Karoli. (New Testament has been completed so far in 70%)
· Completing the missing Strong's numbers of Bible translations by verses using King James Bible (KJV).
· The original Greek/Hebrew lexical meanings of the words can be checked by clicking them.
· Bookmarks can be organized into categories. Verse lists can be compiled by topics.
· Complex, quick search feature. The program can be used as a concordance. The search results are showed in 1 second (1 GHz CPU).
· Customizable font size and colour. Visually impaired users can customize the display of the text.
· The original Bible in Greek, readable phonetically. (Hungarian)
· The original Bible in Hebrew, readable phonetically. (Hungarian)
· Bible translations can be imported from text files.
· Parallel and comparative Bible read feature.
· Runs on Windows, Linux, MacOS.
· User interface in English, Hungarian.
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· In the Bible panel you can use an automatically verse scrolling function for comfort reading. The scrolling speed can be increased and reduced.
· There is a new button in the dictionary panel toolbar, which collects all of the dictionary in which the given word can be lookup.