Size 25 MB 0 seeders
Added 2011-08-06 12:26:09
To download or stream you need BitLord. Visit them
Print PDF documents from the command line in a matter of seconds.
jPDFPrintCLI is a simple to use Java command line tool to print PDF documents. jPDFPrintCLI is built on on top of Qoppa Software's proprietary PDF technology using our jPDFPrint Java library so there is no need for any third party software or drivers. Simply run the executable from the command-line and documents can be sent to the printer. Here are some key features of "jPDFPrintCLI":
· Print any PDF documents
· Support for PDF 1.7 (latest PDF format)
· No third party software or drivers necessary
· Flexible printing options
· Tested on JDK 1.3.1 and above
· Displays a watermark in the documents created and is limited to a maximum of 10 pages per document.