Runs your application as a Windows Service, managing and monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime.
AlwaysUp will manage and run your application as a Windows Service, monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime.AlwaysUp will automatically restart your application if it crashes or grows too large, dismiss "Application error" dialogs, and run customized "sanity checks" to ensure that your application is available 24/7. Regular, detailed email from AlwaysUp will keep you abreast of crashes, scheduled restarts and other relevant events.AlwaysUp leverages the Windows Services architecture to provide robust, low-level application control in a secure environment. As a Windows Service, your application can start automatically when the computer boots, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention. Here are some key features of "AlwaysUp":
· Runs your application (executable, batch file or shortcut) 24x7 as a Windows Service
· Very easy to use
· Constantly monitors your application and restarts it whenever it fails
· Able to detect and restart "misbehaving" applications that hang, hog the CPU or consume too much memory
· Able to start your application as the system boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs - all to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
· Able to restart your application (or reboot the computer) at a scheduled time
· Able to boost your application's priority to ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
· e-mails you with details of crashes, restarts and other problems
· Supports the integration of your own custom "sanity check" utilities, executed regularly to test if your application is functioning normally or not
· Automatically dismisses common "Application error" dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
· Automatically dismisses Debug dialog boxes and logs the dialog box text for subsequent review by developers - thus facilitating the deployment of applications in "Debug mode"
· The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your application, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured.
· Leverages the Windows Services API to achieve robust, low-level application control in a secure environment
· Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
· Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
· Control AlwaysUp services from your web browser using our free add-on program, AlwaysUp Web Service.
· Site, OEM and Volume licensing/pricing available to suite your needs
· No programming required.
· A Pentium-compatible PC
· 5 MB free hard drive space for installation files
· 30 days evaluation period
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added the option to send an email when the service starts/machine reboots.
Fixes & Improvements:
· Fix for not deteting a hang in MetaTrader 4 / audio applications.
· Improved licensing on virtual machines.