Load, Stress and Performance Testing for Web Sites, Applications and Servers
WAPT is a load, stress and performance testing tool for websites and web-based applications. In contrast to "800-pound gorilla" load testing tools, WAPT is designed to minimize the learning curve and give the user an ability to create a heavy load from a single regular workstation.With WAPT will help you create basic tests scenario and get meaningful information about your performance landscape in a matter of minutes. WAPT is able to generate up to 3000 simultaneously acting virtual users for an "average" test scenario using standard hardware configuration (Pentium 4 2GHz, 1GB RAM, Gigabit Ethernet).WAPT creates a test workload which is virtually the same as the load experienced by a web site in the real world. Virtual users in each profile are fully customizable. They can have individual IP address (IP spoofing), user name and password, and persistent cookies, to name a few.Basic and Integrated Windows (NTLM) authentication methods are supported. Graphs and reports are shown in real-time at different levels of detail, thus helping to manage the testing process. You don’t need to wait for the completion of the test to get results, so if you have already identified a problem, you can stop the test, fix the problem and start the test again to check for performance changes.The command line interface allows you to integrate WAPT into the existing development environment. Standard XML files are used to store test scenarios and can be modified by third party software. Here are some key features of "WAPT":
· Support of different language encodings;
· Recording and Playback of HTTPS/SSL Pages. Support of SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0;
· Randomization of delays between page hits (user "think time");
· User connection speed emulation;
· Run-time test data generation (dynamic values of request parameters and URLs);
· Option to schedule test runs;
· Support of HTTP 1.0 and HTTP 1.1;
· Support of keep-alive connections;
· Support of Basic authentication and Integrated Windows authentication (NTLM);
· Support of all types of proxy servers (HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5);
· Support of cookies;
· Ability to add custom strings to HTTP headers;
· New Test Scenario Wizard;
· Clear reports and graphs;
· Reports in HTML format;
· Full log of virtual users activities;
· Option to show only errors in the log (Error log).
· Pentium 200 MHz or higher processor.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher .
· Minimum 64 MB of RAM (256-512 MB recommended).
· About 5 MB of free disc space
· 30 days trial
· 20 virtual users or 2 agents What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Graphs and statistics for separate tasks within profiles
· New recorder based on complete interception of browser requests
· Ability to compare server responses with saved pages
· Site response validation by time
· Option to set validation criteria for all profile pages at once