Industry - leading email conversion and migration tool, unmatched accuracy
Aid4Mail is a groundbreaking email conversion and migration tool, which supports over 30 mail clients and mailbox formats including Office Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, and Eudora. Aid4Mail is fast and consistently produces more accurate results than any of its competitors. It can filter mail by keywords and date range. Mail folders and files can be processed even when disconnected from their email client including those stored on CD, DVD, and USB drives. Aid4Mail gives you the choice to export email merged into a single mailbox file or as individual message files. You can also extract file attachments and embedded contents separately from your mail folders. Another option lets you save your email without file attachments or, if you want to save even more disk space, as plain text messages. You can also extract names and email addresses of people that have been corresponding with you. This feature is ideal if you need to rebuild an address book or create a mailing list. Attachments are stored in a separate folder within the ZIP files, allowing easy extraction, and mail folders are stored in a non-proprietary mailbox format that most mail clients can read, guaranteeing compatibility with future systems. Here are some key features of "Aid4Mail":
· User-friendly wizard interface.
· Supports all the popular mail formats.
· Can process mail folders and files from any drive, even CD-ROMs.
· Fast, reliable, and accurate mail conversion.
· Correctly exports email with attachments, embedded contents, and status information.
· Easily extract file attachments, embedded contents, and email addresses.
· Can rebuild Eudora, PocoMail, Barca, Calypso, and Courier messages back to standard MIME format.
· Can strip attachments from messages and even save emails in plain text format.
· 32 MB of RAM
· 3 MB disk space
· Pentium or AMD processor
· Will only process 50 messages in each mail folder
· Nag screen and delayed start What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ability to limit maximum size of PST files by splitting mail into multiple PSTs on export.
· Additional script functions.
· Aid4Mail Console: New command-line switch to delete successfully processed source mail.
· Aid4Mail Console: New Trial Mode option for performance tests on an unlimited number of emails.
· Fixes an issue occasionally occurring when downloading mail from AIM.Mail (AOL Mail).
· Updated Help file; adds many new Aid4Mail Console usage examples.
· Bug fixes.