FTP client that features SSH2, SSL/TLS support, synchronization and scheduler.
TurboFTP is a FTP client that can transfer files with firewall compatibility. Features resumable downloads and uploads, recursive remote directory delete, bookmarks, filtering and transfer of files larger than 4GB. Supports implicit and explicit secure FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2, protecting your data over insecure network. Offers strong interruption and stall protection with mechanisms like Keep Alive, Auto Dial. Supports HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5 proxy, speed limits. The built-in Folder Synchronizer helps you synchronize local and remote folders with ease. The GUI program's Task Scheduler offers scheduled FTP transfer, uni- and bi-directional synchronization capabilities and can send multiple notification e-mails upon task complete. TurboFTP's Sync Service Module goes an extra mile in FTP automation to allow you to simultaneously run multiple scheduled FTP and SFTP tasks as generic NT service for regular file transfer, incremental backup or mirroring, requiring no user-logon to keep the tasks running. It supports dependency between tasks, different dialup connection for individual task, and running programs before or after a schedule job. Sync Service can run the Auto Upload task which watches a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. The Sync Service Module can also run as a console program to perform FTP download/upload and synchronization of local and remote FTP folders. Here are some key features of "TurboFTP":
Sync Service Module:
· Run scheduled FTP and SFTP sync tasks or session tasks in NT service. Support dependency of tasks, multiple simultaneous schedule tasks and different dialup connection for individual site. Run programs before and after a schedule task.
Auto Upload New Files and/or Updated Files in Local Folder:
· Watch a local folder and automatically upload any new files dropped in it and/or updated files. This feature can be run as NT service in Sync Service Module.
· Secure FTP file transfer protected with SSL(Secure Socket Layer, including implicit/explicit SSL) and TLS(Transport Layer Security). Support SFTP over SSH2. Support OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
Schedule File Transfer:
· Built-in Task Scheduler to schedule file transfer schedule and automated folder synchronization. Send E-mail report upon compete.
· Offers visual real-time comparison of local and FTP directory structures, helps you synchronize, backup files and directories with minimum efforts.
MODE-Z support and Built-in Compress/Decompress Utility:
· Support on-the-fly data compression using MODE-Z. You can also extract and create archives in Zip, GZip or Tar formats in TurboFTP.
Strong interruption and stall protection:
· Backed by Auto Dial, Smart Keep Alive, Auto Reconnect and broken transfer resume.
· Get through firewall and proxy servers including HTTP Proxy, SOCKS 4/4a/5.
Large file support:
· Support files larger than 2Gb on FAT32 and files larger than 4Gb on NTFS file system.
· Upload files right from Windows Explorer with the powerful Upload Wizard. Connection Wizard for absolute novice. One-click access to any folder with bookmarks.
· Memory: 8 MB RAM (16MB recommended)
· CPU : Pentium 75 or higher recommended
· Hard Drive Space : 7.2 Mbytes plus space for installation files.
· 30 days trial period What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sync Service crashes in the end of command line execution.
· SMB share sessions in Sync Service not disconnected properly.
· Clipboard URL detection not working.
· Language setting not preserved on Windows 7/2008 when not running as admin.