Digital paint software and photo editor with natural art tools
TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a digital paint software and photo editor with natural art tools. TwistedBrush Pro Studio has one of the most versatile and powerful brush engines in existence, yet it as designed from day one to be easy to use. TwistedBrush has more than 5,000 brushes, along with all the features that artists love to use: layers, realistic media, photo cloning, tracing, masks, particles, filters, script recording, scripts to AVI, drawing tablet support, brush shapes, atterns, textures, integrated scanner support, image brushes, drawing guides, reference image views, dirty brushes, scratch layer, dynamic palettes and a whole lot more. Best of all, feature updates are frequent. Here are some key features of "TwistedBrush Pro Studio":
· Pixarra's attention to performance is a top priority. As an artist draws and paints the tools should disappear from thought and allow focus on the creative process rather than waiting for the tool to finish its job. In addition the responsiveness of the brush tools should be quick and show marks on the page instantly to allow the artist to enter the "zone".
High Precision 64 Bit Brush Engine:
· Most graphic programs offer at most 32 bits of color resolution. TwistedBrush represents all image data internally at a full 64 bits of color resolution. This allows for super smooth color mixing and alpha blending.
· TwistedBrush has hundreds of different brushes available. These range from very simple color dots to realistic representations of natural artist tools to very wild brushes
· Paper Textures: A wide variety of paper and canvas textures can be selected so that brush strokes respond with the texture as they are placed on the paper or canvas
· Over 50 filters can be used to quickly alter and adjust your image.
· Tracing Paper
· Yes there are multiple levels of undo and redo. Up to 50 levels in fact, memory permitting.
· Most standard image formats are supported. This Include, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, PCX, PSD, BMP, PCD, WMF and EMF.
· Sketchbook Paradigm
· Drawing Tablet Support
· Brush Effects System
· Random Brush Generation
· Photo Editing
· 20 mb disk space
· 16, 24, or 32 display mode. Will not run in 256 color modes
· 256 MB ram
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added - Graphite filter added to the Artist category.
· Added - Drawn filter added to the Artist category.
· Added - Edge 6 filter added to the Stylized category.
· Added - Skin Enhance filter added to the Photo category.
· Added - Tone filter added to the Color category.
· Added - Contrast Luminance Map filter added to the Brightness and Contrast category.
· Added - Contrast Overload filter added to the Brightness and Contrast category.
· Added - Contrast Soft Light filter added to the Brightness and Contrast category.
· Improved - The various Hue and Saturation brush effects have been updated to give more controlled results, especially when used in combination with each other and the Luminance brush effect.
· Improved - The Combo and Global brush envelopes now are mapped to the full range of values. Previous percentages of 0 to 99 were available. The percentages 0 to 100 are now properly available (in increments of slightly more then 1%).
· Improved - The various controls sliders, lists etc ...