A code editor to help you with your work
SynWrite is a handy, easy to use text editor designed to edit programs source codes with such features as syntax highlighting, code folding, tree structure etc. It also offers support for many encodings.Give SynWrite a try to see how useful it can be for editing the code in your files! Here are some key features of "SynWrite":
· Unicode support. Multiple encodings support.
· Fully customizable lexer supports RegExp, so editor is suitable for any plane text format.
· Text folding, any determined text range or user range may be collapsed.
· Line numbers, "Line changed" color indicator on gutter.
· Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations.
· Export to RTF, HTML with syntax highlighting. Copying to clipboard in RTF.
· Stack-based markers like in CodeRush.
· Animation allows to mark out some position in text.
· SyncEdit feature from Delphi 2007 lets developers to simultaneously edit identical identifiers.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added cmd "Replace in files"