Visual software localization for .NET, C#, C/C++, Delphi, VB, HTMLHelp, XML & db
With Sisulizer Standard you can visually localize your software in three simple steps: First, scan the application and locate all of the text Sisulizer can work directly with your .NET assembly, C#, C/C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Java, VB.NET, Visual Basic apps, or other Windows binary file. PO files, RC, ResX, multilingual windows resources & XLIFF are supported, too. In the WYSIWYG environment you see all components, dialogs & menus. Sisulizer works visually with HTML, compiled HTML Help (chm), and XML. Sisulizer Standard can also grab the text from ini & and other text files. Client and server databases can be localized in five different ways. Sisulizer Standard localizes mobile applications, e.g. .NET for Smart Devices, Pocket PC, and Windows mobile. Second, translate the text with Sisulizer's visual editor You have complete control over every word to be translated. You can begin the translation yourself and mark each phrase as having been translated properly, auto-translated, translated by best guess, out for review, or complete. Use Sisulizer Standard's Exchange Wizard to create and send your translator a single file that contains a free self-installing Sisulizer Translation Edition, along with your project file. Sisulizer supports translators with integrated translation memory access, intelligent filters, up-to-date statistics, WYSIWYG & context, interfaces to external translation memory and machine translation, reports, and various validations with easy fix functionality. When your translators have completed the translation, they just run Exchange Wizard to create a single file that they send back to you. Third, build the localized version Now that your translator has finished translating all strings, and you've received your updated file, simply run Sisulizer Standard to build the localized version of your program, in the new language. Updates will be w/ Scan for changes a snap. It's that easy! You're in control throughout the project, and localization has never been easier. Here are some key features of "Sisulizer Standard":
· Delphi: Sisulizer can scan tagged resource strings to find out the comments and maximum lenght values.
· Requires string validation added.
· SlMake can now export also Excel files.
· User can edit custom dictionary data Sisulizer
· Java: Leading and traling white spaces of key string and leading white space of value string are now removed when scanning.
· Java: Sisulizer now detect C/C++ kind of message patterns as message strings.
· CHM: Sisulizer can now create HTML files of CHM in all encoding (UTF-8, Windows, ISO, ...).
· SlMake exports only string rows.
· If pseudo translation has been set the statuses of translations are marked as complete.
· 1 GHz CPU or higher
· 512 MB memory
· 80 MB free hard disk space
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
· Randomly inserts "eval" text into localized output What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· .NET: If you had added .NET 4.0 assembly into Sisulizer project and target language was Chinese, Sisulizer created satellite assembly with wrong name (zh-CHS/zh-CHT instead zh-Hans/zh-Hant).
· XML: Sisulizer sometimes raised an error when scanning XML file that has a context attribute.
· Exchange Wizard. If you exchanged more that one packages in the same run and you had duplicates set to first only the packages all but first were invalid.
· Silverlight: If the original XAP file contained assemblies that were excluded in Sisulizer project, then Sisulizer created invalid output XAP files.
· HTML and HTML Help: If a HTML file contained two content type meta tags Sisulizer used the later one when the first one should have been used.