Simple, lightweight and efficient DICOM medical image viewer
RadiAnt Viewer is a useful application that was designed in order to help you view DICOM imagery. Here are some key features of "RadiAnt Viewer":
Open and display DICOM files:
· Mono-frame and multi-frame, monochrome, RGB
· Uncompressed, RLE, JPEG Lossy, JPEG Lossless, JPEG2000
· Simple and intuitive interface
· Zooming and panning
· Brightness and contrast adjustment, window presets available
· Length and density measurement
· Small footprint - installer size less than 1MB
· 64-bit version available - browse easily datasets with thousands of images
· Excellent performace - multi-core and multi-processor support, asynchronous reading
· Patient CD/DVD/Flash browsing with a standalone 32-bit version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Loading DICOM files directly from compressed ZIP archive.
· Pencil tool (e.g. to highlight a region during presentation).
· New language - Hungarian (translation by Kozák Zsolt).
Improvements and bug fixes:
· Other minor improvements and bug fixes.