An iPhone browser that lets you copy files and folders on and off your iPhone with drag and drop
iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser that allows you to easily browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. The "-" button in the lower left will delete the select file from the iPhone (use cautiously) and the "+" button creates a new folder. Get iPhone Explorer and take it for a test drive to see just how useful it can be for you! Here are some key features of "iPhone Explorer":
· 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
· Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
· Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
· Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
· Tiny download size
· (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
· iTunes 9 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Includes several bug fixes, additionally, hidden files on the iPhone can now be viewed (or hidden from the prefs menu).