Rapidly create high-impact Adobe Flash presentations and eLearning courses from PowerPoint
With just a few clicks in PowerPoint, you can transform drab presentations into engaging Adobe Flash multimedia experiences. Easily add narration, animations, interactivity, quizzes, and software simulations to eLearning courses.With Adobe Presenter you'll be able to integrate SWF Flash clips into your presentations, individually view and manage slides, record and capture from external devices.NOTE:To download the trial for the main program, you need to log into your Adobe account. This procedure is not necessary for downloading updates. Here are some key features of "Adobe Presenter":
· Easily create professional Flash presentations and self-paced courses complete with narration and interactivity.
· Import and edit video in any format and export as SWF.
· Record and edit high-quality audio.
· Help ensure consistency with branding and customization.
· Deliver advanced quizzes and surveys with question pooling and randomization.
· Publish content as a PDF file, preserving all of your animations.
· Create AICC- and SCORM-compliant content.
· Integrate with Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro software to deploy, manage, deliver, and track content.
· Intel Pentium III, or higher.
· Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 (XP) or 2003 or 2007 or 2010
· Microsoft XML Library - MSXML 4.
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
· 256MB of RAM minimum.
· 250MB of available hard-disk space or higher.
· 1,024x768 minimum monitor resolution with 32-bit or greater video card.
· QuickTime software required for multimedia features.
· 30 days trial