A flexible creative environment for your projects, working in the background like with your current operating system without intrusion or interruptions
GridIron Flow is a cross-platform, project operating system created specifically for graphic designers and other creative professionals in print, web, video and interactive sectors.Flow 2.0 Essentials focuses on project management, file tracking and file relationships, team collaboration on projects, and efficient time management. In one simple, elegant interface, everyone involved in a project can view, instantly access, and share all project files – regardless of where they’re stored or who created them.Give GridIron Flow a try to see how it will ease project management and collaboration for your business! Here are some key features of "GridIron Flow":
· Transparent and Effective project management with Project Maps
· Immediately know what team members are doing & what has changed in a project using a graphical project-based view
· See all project genealogy and changes instantly using visual Project maps
· Show exactly what is needed and by whom, instantly: Automatically generate notifications about files or projects when action is required
· Efficient file management via File Maps
· Easier and more intuitive than the OS: Workflow maps let you find, manage & move files while seeing the effects of relationship changes immediately!
· See what you need without digging for it: Info Overlays give detailed file information at a glance
Secure Online Storage – 4GB FREE:
· Not just the average cloud storage, but tailored to how creative teams work
· Share any file, any folder, anywhere: Free 4 GB of online storage lets you synchronize and access your project files from multiple devices and locations without need to specify a 'sharing folder'
· Need to move that file or folder? No problem! New technology allows ability to change location of a file locally and STILL have it correctly shared. No other OS gives you this flexibility!
· A 30,000-foot view of your project in an instant
· View all the files in your project, even if they're offline. View the file relationships even if some files are missing
· Select a file to see its layers, compositions, thumbnails, fonts, and more, all without launching the file
· Compare multiple full size previews of images, movies and audio files, without having to open them
· Keep your entire project together, even documents or spreadsheets: Just drag-and-drop files or folders onto your project Map
· Easily control the level of detail in your Workflow Map by grouping items or removing nodes
Real-time Asset Tracking:
· Track the connections between your project files in real-time
· Real-time Asset Tracking technology runs automatically, invisibly and non-intrusively in the background, constantly updating the Workflow Maps
· See your Project Map automatically update each time you do a Save/Save As, Copy/Paste, Drag & Drop or Import/Export
· Track your files regardless of where they're located: online or offline; on local, network or removable storage devices
· Get notifications if you delete a file that's crucial to your project, and the option to recover files at any time
· Find files with visual preview and its relation to other files
· Search within your system or within defined projects using multiple criteria
· Search for internal file attributes such as layers, fonts, and compositions
· See search results displayed in your file maps along with full size previews
· Search for files across your organization and across the cloud, whether online or offline
· Search for files using name, date or file type. Use advanced search criteria to search metadata including EXIF, XMP, or Flow custom data such as tags
· Effective project collaboration with other team members
· Invite contacts from your address book or popular email applications to become team members on your project from within Flow's Manage panel
· See when other team members are online and get automatic notification when changes are made to files within your projects
· Receive alerts and notifications regarding projects including information about members
· Pentium 1GHz or higher
· 100MB disk space for Flow installation (1GB disk space recommended for Flow data)
· 1GB RAM
· 1024x768 screen resolution
· Broadband connection for download
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Adobe CS5.5 applications.
· Fixed an issue to avoid a potential database corruption.
· Fixed a problem that caused a slowdown in Flow when using certain network drives.
· Fixed an application crash when opening File maps under certain circumstances.