UK Accounting and VAT software program designed for self-employed individuals
Solar Accounts is a basic accounting software program designed for self-employed individuals and small businesses in the UK.Solar Accounts offers complete bookkeeping functions such as creating invoices, tracking payments and producing reports. In addition, this software includes a VAT Return module that will make it simple and fast to build your VAT return. Here are some key features of "Solar Accounts":
Easy to Correct Mistakes:
· Didn't mean to delete that invoice? Just click 'Undo' from the Edit menu. Also, there's no locking of transactions so you can just edit them to make a correction.
· Just fill in one screen to create an invoice, or copy an existing invoice with a single click. You can also add your business logo for that professional touch.
Painless VAT Returns:
· The step-by-step guide will compute your VAT return for you. And when entering transactions there are no 'VAT Codes' to figure out ? just type '17.5%'.
· Fast Set-up:With Solar Accounts, there's no big manual to read or database to install. Our streamlined setup process typically takes about 5 minutes
· 128Mb RAM
· 60-day trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Better Support for the Construction Industry Scheme:
· We've added two reports showing your CIS deductions. Also, it's now simpler to record CIS deductions if you are VAT registed. See our CIS help page for details.
Edit the First Financial Year:
· If you have incorrectly entered your first financial year start date, this can now be corrected by clicking menu Setup > Financial Year > Edit the current financial year.