A complete database administration toolkit with a clean interface
Silver Sash Administrator is a complete database administration, development and monitoring software for Oracle. Silver Sash Administrator is compatible with Oracle 11g,10g and 9i.Give Silver Sash Administrator a try to see how useful it can be for managing your Oracle databases! Here are some key features of "Silver Sash Administrator":
· Syntax highlighting for SQL and PL/SQL.
· Browse database objects with Database Browser.
· Execute multiple SQL statements and view the output at the same time.
· View query output in Spreadsheet and text format
· You can connect to multiple databases simultaneously. This allows you to open more than one editor pane and work on them at the same time.
· 1. Users need to connect to one database only once for the entire time the application is run.
· 2. Users can switch a session(editor/administrator/monitor) between different connections without having to login every time.
· 3. Users can switch a session (editor/administrator/monitor) between different connections without losing information.
· 4. Users can work on a session (editor/administrator/monitor) disconnected or connected. This feature is very useful for Editor.
Complete database object manageability:
· That means you have the ability to perform all kinds of operations on all objects in the database without needing the use of SQL*Plus or other utilities.
Open and work on multiple databases concurrently:
· You can connect to multiple databases and work on them simultaneously. You may connect to as many databases as you wish.
Import and export tool:
· Perform Oracle import and export using a GUI. Experience the convenience of a GUI, compared to using a command line tool. load and unload data with ease.
Performing operations on multiple objects in a single screen:
· This feature allows you avoid writing complicated and time consuming scripts. For example if you wish to analyze all the tables in the database, the analyze screen lets you click on one check box at the top of the screen by executes the analyze command for all the tables in the database.
Monitor Database for important metrics:
· You can monitor the database for four important metrics as charts. You also can view many other metrics as tables and lists.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Exit application button is enhanced to perform the following function before exiting the application
· lose all open tabs (editor,administrator and monitor). If contents are changed in editor, then it is prompted to save or discard the changes before exiting
· disconnect all connections.
· If any connection has uncommitted transactions, user is prompted to commit, rollback or cancel the exiting process
· This way the user does not have to close individual tabs or individual connections
· Auto commit features are maintained in the preferences . Auto commit check box is removed from the editor.
· auto commit is disabled by default
· Disconnecting a connection checks for whether the transactions are commited or not. If not it will prompt for committing or rolling back the transaction
· Added commit button on editor pane
· Added rollback button on editor pane
· New option added in Monitor where user can choose between 4 charts or 1 chart to be displayed
· 5 New buttons added to edito...