Record screen to AVI, capture from full screen, window, region or cursor area
ACA Screen Recorder is a software utility that will capture any action from your screen and save it as an easily edited, standard AVI video file.This format can be played under Windows, as well as the Internet, unlike other programs that use proprietary formats that may need special viewers and be difficult, if not impossible, to edit. Here are some key features of "ACA Screen Recorder":
· System-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording
· Easy precision visual screen area or window selection
· Optional sound, with choices for recording quality
· Show flashing rectangle when recording or paused.
· Capture in any screen color depth
· Automatically incrementing file names for captures using filename template.
· Multiple video compression choices
· Convenient, user-definable hot keys, including 'pause recording'
· Frame rate and video compressor choices
· Audio compressor choices
· Configure video compressor.
· Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later version
· A mouse or other pointing device
· 400 MHz processor(1 GHz recommended)
· 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
· 10 MB of hard-disk space for program installing
· For audio recording and playback, a Windows-supported sound card and microphone
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix the audio problem in Windows 7