Remote host monitoring tool
RedEyes is a small and easy to use tool designed for cyclical operational test performance and availability of hosts connected to the network or Internet access (workstations, servers, routers, etc.) with an IP address and alert administrators in case of failure of these devices or services. The device was tested using the protocol ICMP (normal ping).Often there is a need for monitoring the response of important servers and computers in the network, which enables rapid response to possible problems in the equipment and eliminate them in the shortest time. Utility RedEyes makes it very easy to solve this problem. Here are some key features of "RedEyes":
· easy wizard to create a list of remote targets
· 2 ways to display the remote hosts
· color scheme mappings
· fast port scanner
· simplicity and convenience in the work
· CPU Intel Pentium 4 or highter
· RAM 512Mb
· HDD 2 Mb free hard disk space
· Other Internet connection or TCP/IP enabled LAN
· 15 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved scan hosts.
· Fixed error exporting monitoring data to CSV file.
· Fixed and improved "Connections" tab.