Record from anything to MP3, MP4, M4A, WMA, WAV
Media Audio Capture will allow you to easily capture files that cannot be converted conventionally and resample songs at a new speed without changing the pitch. Media Audio Capture supports batch capture so you can even set Media Audio Capture to run in the evening and wake up in the morning to find all your files converted.Media Audio Capture supports the following formats: WMA, MP3, MP2, WAV, M4A, MP4, OGG, ASX, FLAC, AAC, AC3, MV, IT, XM, S3M, MOD, MTM, MO3, SND, AU, AIF, AIFE, AIFF, VOB, MIV, IFO, DVP.MS, ASF, WM, WMV, WMD, AVI, MPEG, MPG, MLR, MPA, MPE, MID, MIDI, RMI CD Audio.The audio is captured from the sound card digital output so the result is exactly the same as the original. Here are some key features of "Media Audio Capture":
· Batch capture WMA, MP4 files that cannot be converted directly, to MP3, WMA or WAV (WAV files can be burned to CD as standard audio).
· Auto sensor allows you to batch capture from other players by detecting the end of the song and automatically starting a new file.
· Track info (including any lyrics and album cover artwork from WMA) is added to the captured file when capturing to MP3.
· Add tag info easily before or during the recording.
· Resample files or audio CD's and change speed without changing pitch or pitch without changing speed.
· Capture audio from video and DVD.
· Create ring tone clips at different speeds or pitch.
· Capture any Windows Media file to MP3, WMA or WAV.
· Capture Midi to MP3, WMA , WAV.
· Easy to use software, no need to read the help file.
· Extensive encoder options for MP3, WMA and WAV.
· Automatically copies track info to files.
· Batch mode - easily create a play list to be captured.
· Capture a section of the audio or video file.
· Capture from any source including internet radio.
· Includes a set of audio tools.
· Windows Media Player 7 or above
· 10MB disc space
· Sound card
· The capture is limited to 75%
· Nag screen