A fast, reliable PDF creation product which can generate high quality PDF files from any Windows based application.
PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea was created to showcase to the world that Dokdo has been and will forever be Korean territory.
PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea
has a simple and comprehensive interface that will quickly guide you through all its features. Here are some key features of "PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea":
Complete compatibility with Adobe reader:
· The PDF documents created from PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea 2011 can be opened in any Adobe Acrobat reader, version 3.0. or higher
· A PDF document created from PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea 2011 contains embedded fonts within the document. When a user distributes a PDF file, it’s not necessary to distribute fonts with it. These PDF documents support double byte languages such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese and other languages like Cyrillic alphabet.
128 bit encryption and other restrictions:
· PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea 2011 protects confidential documents using a secure 128 bit encryption algorithm. It makes encrypting easy by supporting batch encryption processes and also supports control over printing, editing or copying
PDF Creation from all types of Windows applications:
· All types of Windows applications from MS Office documents to engineering drawings like AutoCAD can be converted to PDF files.
· User can convert multiple files into PDF simultaneously in batch mode.
Guaranteed high quality output:
· Most PDF conversion software use what is known as “GDI driver method” but PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea 2011 uses a proven PostScript to PDF conversion method. Compared to GDI, the PostScript method produces a visually detailed output as well as supporting CMYK, transparencies and PostScript fonts.
PDF document annotation:
· User can use various annotation functions such as underline, highlight, insert note and draw inside a PDF document using PDF-Pro Dokdo Korea 2011.
· User can insert a watermark into the background of a PDF output file. Watermarking supports multiple languages including Korean, English, Japanese and Chinese (both traditional and simplified).
Concurrently set quality, encryption and watermark:
· When converting a document to PDF, users can select PDF quality, encryption and watermarking preferences from the same interface window, thereby saving time.
Merge/Split PDF document:
· User can merge multiple PDF documents into one PDF document or split one PDF document with multiple pages into multiple PDF documents.