Google Docs Sync and Backup
Do you want to move your business to the cloud, but all your data is stuck on your PC?Syncdocs lets you “Go Google” by migrating all your files to Google’s cloud.Simply select a folder on your PC, like “My Documents”, and Syncdocs copies it online and across all your computers, automatically. This folder is then kept in sync.In addition, the application can integrate into your context menu allowing you to open files in Google Docs. Here are some key features of "Syncdocs Portable":
Move to the cloud:
· Backup your data online with Syncdocs. All file formats are supported. Your existing folder structure is preserved online.
Save money on Office:
· No need for your users to have Microsoft Office to create, view or edit Office documents, locally and online.
Access files from anywhere:
· Automatic sync means you always have the latest version of your data with you. Access your files from any computer or smartphone. Access your Google Docs even when offline.
· Group features let cloud and desktop office users work together simply and see document changes in real-time.
· Share files on your local PC easily and securely. Control and revoke who has access.
Easy to Use:
· There’s no complex interface to learn – Google Docs is mapped as a network G-drive and your files are synced automatically.
· .NET Framework 3.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Easier to use preferences
· Wake up from Windows hybrid sleep more reliable
· Improved tolerance to bad time syncs when many PCs sync to same Docs account
· Faster Google error recovery
· Google Sketchup files now always sync correctly