Gathers movies from all your hard drives into a single list
Cool Movie Browser discovers and gathers all your video files, which are distributed on different computers and hard-drives, into a single place. This isn't the only function, it also allows you to start each movie with its own media player (i.e. We can set .avi files to be started with VLC Player, and all .mpg with Windows Media Player), create playlists, rename movies and so on. For each discovered movie it will bring the poster image from the "cloud" (Internet), so you don't have to worry about identifying your favorite movie. Requirements:
· Pentium 4
· Can create up to 3 folders, 7 movies per folder, 3 playlists, 3 movies per playlist, 3 minutes timeout for online videos. What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added more online TV links (BBC, SkyNews).
· added the scroll left and right buttons (easy scrolling on touchpads).
· allows to edit movie info (remove and/or change the IMDb identifier by clicking, for more than 2 seconds, on "More Info..." button).
· added the automatically update (you'll see it on the next Pro version, when it will automatically update it).
· fixed minor bugs.