Add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your software
CryptoLicensing for MFC provides a robust, yet easy way to add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected. Here are some key features of "CryptoLicensing For MFC":
· Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI
Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios:
· Create cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software
· Create evaluation or trial versions
· Add online or manual activation and hardware locking
· On-demand licenses
· Subscription licenses
· Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs
· Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software
· User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme
· Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software
· Visual Studio 2002 or above.
· 20 uses trial What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NEW: Support for leased floating licenses which allow licenses to be borrowed for a specified amount of time.
· NEW: Support for upto 2040 features (up from 32 supported previously) in every license. You can use these features to enable/disable specific modules/functionality in your software.
· NEW: Support for multiple keys per license project. The same license project can now be used for newer versions or for altogether different products.
· NEW: Support for persisted per-license custom information. This can be used to track license usage beyond the in-built scenarios like max usage days, max executions, etc. For example, this can be used to track usage of each individual feature embedded in license.
· NEW: Native support for MySQL databases in the license service.
· NEW: Support for any database to be used in the license service.
· NEW: Ability to verify local time with the license service.
· NEW: Ability to test if the license service is reachable and working properly.
· NEW: Abi...