Monitor temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive
Argus Monitor runs as a background task and constantly monitors the health status of your hard disks. In case one of the critical S.M.A.R.T. values changes, Argus Monitor will inform you immediately. If one of the attributes reaches a vendor specified threshold, you will also get a warning that the hard drive is likely to fail within the next 24 hours of operation.Argus Monitor also stores the S.M.A.R.T. status of every drive (even the ones attached only from time to time - e.g. via S-ATA) and will therefore be able to warn you of decreased drive health even if the hard drive was attached to another PC when the value decreased. Here are some key features of "Argus Monitor":
· Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
· Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails -- in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup.
· Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives.
· Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature
· Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core).
· Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· RAM load for sidebar gadget.
· Fan speed control for DELL notebooks.
· Fan speed control for Thinkpad notebooks.